My belly fats (most likely my “puson“) may be stubborn most of the time; however, I can always hide them through my clothes. Here are some of the things I normally do to conceal those extra weights in my tummy area.
- I always keep neither my legs or shoulders which are my assets as the focus instead of the mid section.
- Most of the time when I buy skirts I choose the pencil cut ones because these enhance my curves (hip shoulders) and butt area.
- Skirts with slit are the best. For me showing a little skin can make you look sexy.
- I don’t wear wear tight tops because they will just enhance my chubby belly.
As you can see in this look, I wore a lose t-shirt and tied the bottom to make it look fashionable, aside from that it also makes your waist look slimmer.
- Always bring confidence!
- People are judgemental, when they give you a “head to toe” glance followed by a glare or frown. SMILE! Cause no matter how big your tummy fat is you’re still sexy and there’s always beauty in any size.
It’s not about the size you wear but the way you wear your size.
Bershka top | Kirin Kirin skirt | Papemelroti accessories | SM Dept Store anti- radiation glasses