To tie or not to tie? To blowdry or not? These are some of the few questions I face daily. We all know that our hair is our “Crowning Glory”, a good hair speaks a hundred words to describe a person, that’s why a vast number of people invest in it. They go to expensive and well- known salons to undergo treatment and pamper; however, not every person can afford it, this is the reason why I will be sharing with you some of the things I do to maintain my healthy hair.
A FEW BASIC TIPS ON HOW I MAINTAIN A HEALTHY HAIR:
- I Eat healthy. Your hair is hungry—for the right foods! Just like other parts of our body, our hair needs nourishment from the foods we eat. What you ingest is one of the few things you can do to control your hair’s behavior. Almond, Oatmeal, Orange, Eggs are some of the best foods for your hair. As much as possible avoid Soda, Fast Foods and Alcohol cause these products dehydrate the hair and can cause harm.
- I trim my hair. I do this every month to get rid of those rough split ends.
- I avoid hot water in washing my hair. This will dry out your hair and create tangles that could result in cracking.
- I comb my wet hair using my fingers or a wide- tooth comb. I do this to avoid losing more strands of hair since soaking wet hair is weaker and more fragile susceptible to breakage.
- Avoid heat-styling tools. The use of flat and curling irons as well as hair dryer can cause damage to the hair shaft and make the hair strands brittle.
- Last but not the least, I wash my hair everyday. Some say washing your hair everyday causes it to remove the vital oils away; nonetheless, I live in the Philippines which is a humid country so it does not apply to me. I make sure I invest in a good shampoo and conditioner that’s why I use SYMPLY G Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner daily to provide moisture to my hair.
What is Keratin?
Keratin is the protein that helps in protecting hair from damage. It is also the key structural material making up hair treatment products for Brazilian Blowout to safeguard the hair.
How I wash my hair using Symply G hair products?
STEP 1: I Apply Symply G Keratin Shampoo with argan oil on my wet hair and I massage it gently from scalp to the tip to remove the oil and dirt, then I rinse it thoroughly. This shampoo is perfect for chemically treated (rebonded, colored) hair since it is actually designed for it.
Step 2: I apply SymplyG Keratin deep conditioning therapy and leave it for 1 minute, then rinse. This product is enriched with argan oil that works to provide hydration on dry and damaged hair.
REMEMBER! Always make sure to rinse, rinse and rinse because leaving any residue in the hair can make it dry and it could appear sticky, dull, and lifeless.
I love how Symply G hair products work, it was able to cut down frizz from my hair. The Argan oil present both in the shampoo and conditioner was able to smoothen my hair’s surface making it look shiny, soft, glossy and healthy. What’s more interesting about these products is its low cost maintenance. Each costs ₱ 6.00 (srp) and is available in all Puregold branches and local supermarkets nationwide.
DEAR FOLLOWERS, YOU’RE IN FOR A TREAT!
Get the chance to win a special treat from Symply G by following Symply G’s Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/SymplyG.Official/ and Instagram account @symplyg.official. I’ll pick the winner on January 15.
Bonus points will be given if you also follow @bloggocommunity and @jaimnz on Instagram and like https://www.facebook.com/jaimnzblogs/ on Facebook.
Another bonus point if you repost the photo on my Instagram and use the hashtags #BloggoxSymplyG and #giveawayph
“Look “Symply Gorgeous” with Symply G and get healthier, more beautiful manes.”